Google Los Angeles
Websheets: scaffolded exercise frontend with fluid fill-in-the-blank areas, allowing instructors to easily define new exercises. Java and C++ backends/exercises available.
These projects are open-source.
My Blog: QED and NOM
Research: My research includes web software for education, combinatorics, linear programs, approximation algorithms, probabilistic methods, and computational methods. Click here for my papers and talks.
- Introduction to Programming in C++ at USC
- Individual topics: Linked Lists, Ajax, Java Threads
- Mathematical Software (LaTeX, Maple, GeoGebra), Sept–Oct 2012, University of Waterloo (online)
- Game Theory & Algorithms, Spring 2011, EPFL
- High school enrichment, math circles, and programming.